Collaboration of the members is crucial for the success of a vital openMDM® Working Group. The Working Group commits itself to cooperation applying principles of openness, transparency and meritocracy.
The collaboration process is pointed out in the following diagram.
The collaboraton process includes:
- Annual Plan containing themes, marketing, outreach
- Definition of requirement packages and services modules
- Valuation of the defined packages with respect to estimated man power units, content and quality for their delivery
- Assignment of requirement packages and / or service modules to the WG members according to their openMDM® Working Group membership fees
- If there are no open membership fees left, voluntary donations of man power units by the openMDM® Working group members are welcome as well. Otherwise the required packages won’t be processed.
- The execution or delivery of the assigned packages are fulfilled independently by the respective member under its full responsibility and on its own expenses. The openMDM® Working Group will not act on behalf of its members.
- Acceptance of the corresponding services or results delivered by the openMDM® Working group members.